Standardized Wheel Assembly
The team of RD Énergie is currently developing two standardized wheel assemblies: wheel box (traditional) and cantilever. We are able to offer a complete range of high performance wheels.
- High Capacity, up to 1 700 kN (380 000 lbs)
- Diameter between 203 mm (8″) et 914 mm (36″)
- Very Low Rolling Friction (µ = 0,015)
- High End Materials
- Green Design
- Simplified Assembly and Installation
- Life Span = 60 years
- New Hydroelectric Facilities (Valve Wheels)
- Rehabilitation of Existing Wheels
- Other Almost Static Steel Wheel Systems
Through the use of a high pressure rotary seal, specifically designed for the RD Énergie Wheels, we are able to ensure that no grease leakage is possible (through the wheel and to the environment), both in normal operation and in lubrication operation. All components of the RD Énergie Wheels can withstand pressures comparable to those encountered in hydraulic systems.
If the standard wheels need to be modified for your project, our team of designers can customize the design, the dimensions, the materials, and more.
Additional design services and technical assistance
Our experts are also available to assist you in your complex projects, and to find innovative solutions at the best possible cost. You can contact us for any technical question or inquiries regarding our services.